The official website of Shingeki no Kyojin has revealed the first copies of the third and sixth Blu-ray volumes will include bonus visual novel games for the PS3. The visual novels will cover spinoff stories with Mikasa, Levi, Erwin, and other characters.
Original manga creator Hajime Isayama himself is supervising the visual novels, and the developer Nitroplus is collaborating on their production with Production I.G. Nitroplus illustrator Namaniku ATK is designing the characters, and Nitroplus writer Gan Saaku (Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet) is penning the scenario for Eren and Levi. The developer’s Jin Haganeya is also contributing; this will be his second visual novel adaptation of an anime by director Tetsuro Araki, after Guilty Crown. Anime scriptwriter Hiroshi Seko is penning stories about Mikasa and Annie.
Volume 3 will ship on 18 September. It will contain
- Seko’s Lost in the Cruel World visual novel about Mikasa
- Saaku’s Kuinaki Sentaku [Yokoku] (A Choice With No Regrets: Preview) about Levi and Erwin’s past
Volume 6 will ship on 18 December. It will contain
- Saaku’s Kuinaki Sentaku (A Choice With No Regrets)
- Haganeya’s currently untitled visual novel about Eren and Levi
- Seko’s Wall Sina, Goodbye visual novel about Annie.
There is also an incoming game planned. I can see lots of hype there is for this series! What about you?
Latest posts by zenical (see all)
- Kalafina Live Tour 2013 “Consolation” Special Final [11.12.13] - Wed 11/12
- 1/8 Racing Miku PVC [2013 Ver.] - Wed 11/12
- 1/8 Tokugawa Sen PVC [Penguin Parade Ver.] - Wed 11/12